Life Groups are the heart and soul of New Life Covenant Church. Whether gathering to strengthen marriages, learn about the New Testament, or to have an encouraging fellowship time, Life Groups keep the body of New Life Covenant connected and help get new comers involved! Our Life Groups are currently split up into Spring, Summer, and Fall sessions.
It’s summer time again! During the summer we facilitate advertising for what we call Free Enterprise Life Groups. If you have a hobby or interest that you would like to connect with others through, feel free to let the office know and we will get the word out. Some previous groups have involved running, couple game nights, a shooter’s group, cooking and hospitality 101. Be sure to make the time to continue to connect with your church body during this busy season! Keep checking here and in your weekly details for all the current opportunities. As always, feel free to contact the office at 945-4878 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and questions.
- “Living in Freedom: A Life Set Apart for God” - 4 week Class: Jesus said, “Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.” If that is true, which it is, then, why do so many Christians struggle with areas of their life where they seem to be held in bondage or trapped? How do we shake loose from destructive thinking and behavior? Everyone has issues or things in their life that become hindrances to living the abundant life that Jesus promised. How do we “get the victory?” These are some of the questions we will be addressing in our class, Living in Freedom: A Life Set Apart for God, it’s for everyone. Join us at the church office on Tuesdays for 4 weeks beginning July 22 from 7:00 pm– 8:30 pm.Please R.S.V.P to the office to ensure we have materials available for you; there is no cost.
- 10K Running Group, Saturdays 9 am Now- Aug. 16: Meet every Saturday morning at 9am, in the chick-fi-la parking lot of 21st and Maize Rd. A Facebook group has been started so people can stay connected in the group and find out who is coming each week. This is a relaxed group set to help encourage each other to the goal – a 10k by summer’s end. As people sign up with Brice or Jessica Tabor, they will be added to the Facebook group. Join us beginning this Saturday, we will run through August 16. Brice and Jessica Tabor are the “leaders” but will not be able to make every week, so they will rely on the other group members and connecting through Facebook to get info out.
- The School of Supernatural Ministry is an opportunity for all who want to see increase in their spiritual life and intimacy with Father God. It all starts with a clear understanding of who we are in Christ and our view of a loving God who created you for a special work. Our goal is to know Jesus and do life His way. This School will provide you the opportunity to be taught scriptural principles of Kingdom living combined with practical application for prophetic ministry, praying for the sick, service, resting in the presence of Father and much more. It will challenge your thinking and faith as you learn and take risks in a safe environment of transformation. Contact Dave Hickman at 305-2484 or email him at email@example.com for an application and registration. May you be led by the Holy Spirit as you prayerfully consider your participation in a life changing experience. The class meets on Mondays at 6:30 pm in the church office. NOTE: The School will take a break over the summer months.
- Shooter’s Group: Meets on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month. If you want your name on the list to find out when and where they are meeting, R.S.V.P. to the church office and get connected!
- Tuesday Mornings @ 7 am: Join a group of NLCC men for breakfast(if you choose)and fellowship @ McDonalds in front of Sam’s west.
- Motorcycle Rider’s Group: A group of cyclists from NLCC meet up whenever the weather is nice to take a ride, often to breakfast or lunch. If you are interested in joining them some time, contact the church office and we will put you in touch with Craig Bush. He contacts the group anytime the weather cooperates!